Friday, February 17, 2012

Press & Seal Fridge FAIL

Ok I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this one. But we said we would share the good, bad and ugly. This one would fall under "bad".

I am always looking for easy cleaning tips. So I saw this pin about putting Press & Seal paper on your fridge shelves and thought thats simple and seems like it would be affective.

Buying the Press & Seal was easy and cheap so I figured why not? Well then I tried to "press and seal" it to my fridge shelves. I washed and dried them thoroughly. Tried to press. No luck. Tried to seal. No dice. My shelves look just like the ones in the picture. But it DID NOT WORK. 

Oh well, I have come to love Press & Seal for left overs. So at least I have that. 

Happy Pinning!
Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. why didn't it work? This seems like such a great idea ... did yours not seal? I can't understand why it wouldn't work! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea why it didn't work lol but it sure didn't. I tried several times and even on different shelves. It would not "seal" to the glass.

    ReplyDelete