Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Candy Cane Name Card Holders

This was my first year hosting Christmas dinner at our home. So I probably became a little obsessive about it but I blame Pinterest for that.... Anyway, my blogging partner Val knew I was planning on making Peppermint Topiaries as my centerpieces so she sent me this pin for Candy Cane Name Card Holders! And then I had a theme! Yes, I love a good theme :)
I mean how cute are those? And they couldn't have been easier. I could go thru the steps but it would be much easier for you to just click here and follow along like I did :) 
They literally took 20 minutes start to finish, although I skipped the bow because I liked them just fine without them. I printed out the name cards on my computer and I was done! Lots of cuteness for not a lot of time or money. Win, win! Here is a picture of mine :) 
SO EASY! AND SO CUTE :)

Happy Pinning!
Tiffany



No comments:

Post a Comment