Monday, November 14, 2011

Easy BBQ Pulled Pork

As I stated in my first food post, I am learning to LOVE my slow cooker. I came across a two-for-one in my book; a slow cooker meal with less than 5 ingredients! It seriously doesn’t get any easier than this!

As you can see from the Pinned image below, there are really only 4 Ingredients.

LINK
As you can see from the Pinned image below, there are really only 4 Ingredients.
1.       Pork Butt – I used 3.5 pounds for 4 people and had a little left over
2.       Bottle of BBQ Sauce – Sweet Baby Rays really is my favorite and this recipe called for it!
3.       1 Can of Diet Pepsi
4.       Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
That’s it.

The recipe called for 1 can of diet Pepsi and ½ a bottle of BBQ Sauce. I would suggest modifying that a little as the sauce around the meat was more liquid than sauce. I would suggest flipping the two and doing ½ a can of soda and the whole bottle of BBQ sauce.

Nonetheless, I simply poured some warm BBQ sauce over the pulled pork before eating and it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment