Sunday, November 20, 2011

Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzel Thingys

Ok so this pin is a personal favorite of mine from back in the day. I originally stole the recipe from my stepsister, Jenny. And for years after bringing them to one party people would ask for the "Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Thingys"( and yes I still call them that...why not :). I lost the scrap piece of paper I wrote it on years ago and would concoct something from memory. Needless to say when I saw this pin I was thrilled to have the recipe again!


This was a very easy pin for me to complete seeing as I had made them before. Although I appreciated the step by step recipe regardless. This version used 2 pretzels to create a sort of sandwich and it was even better than what I had originally made because it gave them more structure and little more saltiness and crunch. 

They were of course fabulous and addictive. I believe my friend Chelsey called me a "chocolate peanut butter goddess". I'll take it :)   

My Peanut Butter Pretzel Thingys
Happy Pinning!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment