Friday, November 11, 2011

Eggless Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

The Eggless Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe stems from one very important little boy with a very annoying little allergy, eggs. Although it’s not a  severe allergy, it’s enough where we need to avoid direct egg contact. Mother’s Day 2010 and my kid’s first birthday both ended up in a hives covered kiddo who was less than pleased L

My kid attends a fabulous daycare with a wonderful woman who cooks delicious and healthy meals for him on the reg. Since there are obviously other kids there, they are always having one party or another; whether it be birthday parties, holiday parties, we survived a week with a house full of kids party…you name it, there are cupcakes involved! I quickly realized he was missing out on the best part of any party all because of this allergy.

So in came Pinterest to save the day!! My pinning partner in crime had pinned the Eggless Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins for me weeks before and quickly looked over the recipe to see if I could pull it off. Looked easy enough so off I went. As I had learned in my “make your own baby food days”, I could freeze almost anything. I whipped up a batch of these bad boys, served one and froze the rest!

These are dangerous little muffins, they freeze and reheat wonderfully and they are downright delicious! I usually have to heat up 2 at a time, otherwise I end up eating more of my kids “cupcake” than he does!
Link to Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment